Monday, May 11, 2009

rambling

Grad school is over with for the semester. Thank goodness. I am not going to be able to take any classes this summer because Marshall is trying to keep me there as long as they can. Max and I are going back to Savannah this summer. We were going to drive cross country but we really don't have the money and I know we have been to Savannah before but I loved it there. I hope that Max and I can retire to Savannah one day. I don't know what I will do with all that time off this summer.

We've had major flooding this weekend. Wyoming County got hit hard, some areas of Raleigh County were hit. My parents basement flooded and the pump broke on Saturday morning. Max helped Dad put the new pump in.

Can't wait for True Blood to come out on DVD. Is it silly for me to get HBO just for season 2?

No comments: