Friday, September 5, 2008

horoscopes

I always enjoy when my horoscope closely resembles true life and today's did just that.

"Don't be surprised if you find yourself feeling a little restless right now, and you'll probably be busy dealing with all sorts of things around the house today. You might even be starting to think about the possibility of moving right now. And it probably would be a good idea to start giving a little bit of thought to improving your domestic situation in any way you can."

I haven't been able to shut my mind off the last few days especially at night. I have a running list in my head of all the stuff I need to or would like to get done. I have also been really thinking about a house Max and I went to see a couple of weeks ago. It was our favorite out of all that we saw and it really felt like home when we walked in. I felt comfortable there. Hmmm....makes me ponder our situation even more.

First two weeks of school have been utterly exhausting. One very wise 5th grade teacher said to me the other day, "Jobe ain't got nothing on you". I was definitely blessed with a lot of patience, which is good considering the age level that I teach. Needless to say I am ready for the weekend, I need to rest.

No comments: